Shower glass can be a pain to keep clean. Water spots, soap scum, and hard water mineral deposits can make your shower glass look dirty and dull. But there are a few simple things you can do to keep your shower glass clean and sparkling.
Here are a few tips on how to clean shower glass:
- Use a squeegee: After each shower, use a squeegee to remove water from the glass. This will help prevent water spots and soap scum from building up.
- Use vinegar: Make a solution of one part vinegar to four parts water. Use this solution to wipe down the glass after each shower. The vinegar will help remove water spots and soap scum.
- Use a glass cleaner: Use a glass cleaner on your shower glass once a week. This will help remove any build-up that has occurred.
- Use a pumice stone: If you have hard water deposits on your shower glass, you can use a pumice stone to remove them. Wet the stone and rub it over the deposits.
- Use a toothbrush: If you have stubborn hard water deposits, you can use an old toothbrush to scrub them off.
- Use a commercial cleaner: If you want a more heavy-duty cleaner, you can use a commercial cleaner made specifically for shower glass.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your shower glass clean and sparkling.
About the Author
I am a writer who does research on the bathroom and researches whether minimalist or modern bathroom equipment and products. I will continue to write to make the time spent in the bathrooms enjoyable.